Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bracketology with Joe Lunardi

What is Joe Lunardi's fetish with the Kansas State Wildcats? In January 31st Bracketology, he had KState as an 11 seed. Mind you, this bracket was released after KState fell to 2-5 in the Big 12 after they just got spanked by KU. I always thought Bracketology was supposed to be a reflection of "what if the season ended today", where would the teams fall. That's obviously not the case because there's no way KState would not have gotten in the tournament after falling to 2-5 in the conference at that moment. He's got to be looking ahead with this seeding, saying that KState will get it turned around and sneak in the tournament.

Now that they have won 2 games in a row, I can only guess that he will leave them in the field and keep moving them up.

What's next? He puts Michigan State as a 2 seed?

In all seriousness, I love bracketology and like Joe Lunardi, but having KState in as an 11 seed at that particular point in time was a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment